At Luna Hill Enterprise (hereinafter referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our"), we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our website. We take our responsibilities seriously to keeping your personal data confidential and secure.
While visiting our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when you visiting our Site from the cookies used by our Site. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, the pages of our Site that you visit, and other diagnostic data. You may disable the cookies on your browser, however, in some cases, certain features on the Site may not function adequately should you remove the cookies from your browser.
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes, but is not limited to:
- To manage your registration as a user of the Site
- To process and fulfil your request for our product or service
- To contact you regarding updates or information related to the products or your order
- To provide you with news, special offers and other marketing materials through email
- For business transfers. We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which Personal Data held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection of customers’ information is crucial to our business sustainability. We will not share or disclose your information to any party except in the following situations:
- With third party service providers, who are hired for specific functions, including but not limited to order-fulfilling, delivery, postal mail, email, processing of payments and others
- For business transfers, such as in the event of any potential or actual merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- To comply with any requirement of the law, court order, governmental order or subpoena
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.